Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank You and God Bless!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my first Lint for Lent KAL. I hope to make this an annual tradition so please look here again in the weeks that precede Ash Wednesday. I hope this was a blessing for all who participated and for all who are fortunate enough to receive your work.

I regret that I was not more active with the posts but the week prior to Easter my husband and I both got a nasty little virus that prevented me from feeling like posting. I am usually more involved with my group blogs than I was able to be this time.

As for me I am nearly finished with the 2 prayer shawls I crocheted for my church. They only need a little more work. I hope to work on them some this weekend and maybe drop them off on Sunday or Wednesday. I ran out of yarn for one and didn't feel well enough to trek to the store for it.

Please tell your friends to join us next year!

God Bless,
Ms. Knotty!

No comments: