Friday, April 6, 2007

Finished Objects


I finished the burial wraps that I was knitting for The Preemie Project. They were easy to make, and I hope that the families who need them will be comforted by them. These are used to swaddle the tiniest babies, as they are often too fragile to be dressed. The families can hold the baby and take photos if they wish.


My next project will be some quilts. I have been inspired by Lint for Lent to continue in this commitment after Easter. So often, I have the intention to make or finish a project for charity, but get side-tracked with all of my other commitments. Setting aside 30 mins a day is easy to do, and even though it seems that I don't get much done in 30 mins, all those rows add up! Thank you to all of you who have inspired me with your good works! I wish you and your families a joyous Easter!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I hope you get this comment even though Easter was almost a week ago... Those are very dear wraps and are sure to ease the pain of families who are experiencing a horrible tragedy. God Bless You!